Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Taking a look at my blog

When taking a look at my blog I see some positives and some negatives to it. And just like anything in life there is room for improvement and my blog is no exception, but there are some things that are done very well. One of the positives is that there is a pretty good range of blogs that I have written for my viewers to read. By this I mean I haven’t just focused on one subject like plants, the lawn, or products. When looking at each individual blog they are a decent size for a reader to read and not to long so they won’t get bored with it or on the other hand they won’t get enough information out of reading the blog. Something else that is done well on my blog is the ads on the left hand side of the page. But going right along with that there are only ads on the left side and I should have some on the right side of the web page as well. This will give the viewers more opportunities to be able to find other links that they are interested in. Something else that I need to put on my blog page is some other pages. For example other bloggers have a list of clickable links on the top of their pages that will bring the viewer to another section of their blogs. I also took my blog another step further and wrote an about me page letting my viewers know a little bit about myself. All-in-all I feel like my blog is pretty well constructed but some improvements can be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment