Today I am going to be reviewing a product that I personally know very well since I have been using it for about four to five years. This product is the Stander RH which is a stand on riding commercial lawn mower manufactured by Wright Commercial Products. There are a few different series of the Stander model and the RH model stands for rapid height. What this means is that there is a lever on the side of the mower that allows you to very simply adjust the height of the deck so you can cut the grass at different heights within the blink of any eye. This feature is very helpful if you have a large customer base and some of those customers like their lawns cut to a particular height. There are numerous positives to this mower such as the speed of the mower, the power of the mower, the turning radius/handling, rapid height feature, and many others. But like every product out there, there are some draw backs to it. The first one being that the cables hooked up to the battery tend to corrode rather quickly compared to other mowers. This is since the battery is in a box by your feet with a flip open top and it isn’t carefully tucked away within the mower protecting it from rain and other water. But this little problem is simple to repair just a minor little set back. Another problem is that since the deck of the mower moves all at once it means that it is one sold piece and this makes it easier to crack. If the frame cracks it will end up giving you an uneven cut when mowing. But once again this can be fixed but it is a little more costly and time consuming. Overall I would this mower 4.5 stars out of 5.
That's a great article. Wright Manufacturing is really a great organization ever I have seen which are manufacture power equipment. In landscaping business Wright mower parts are really suitable more.
ReplyDeleteThere are a lot of model of this parts.There are also some different of this series of the Stander model and the RH model stands for rapid height.But this Wright Stander RH Review is the best.I also use this Wright Manufacturing Mower Parts.
ReplyDeleteYour reviewing is very nice.This product which is personally know very well since I have been using it for about four to five years.Just use this Wright Manufacturing Mower Parts.
ReplyDeleteThanks you a lot for this reviewing.It really help me a lot to use this Wright Manufacturing Mower Parts extremely.By using this Wright Stander RH and taking help we can cut the grass and weed from different angle and size.
ReplyDelete